top of page
The Wandsworth Training Hub is a not- for- profit, working in South West London & beyond. We work with NHS commissioners and stakeholders providing health & care services, education, charity & voluntary organisations.
Talk to us about | Training | Projects | Resourcing | Back-office support.
The Wandsworth Training Hub is an independent small, medium enterprise (SME) and relies upon funding from commissioners to continue to deliver a high quality, responsive service, supporting workforce development and integration.
Training Hubs started in 2014 to support Primary Care.
The Wandsworth Training Hub proudly offers a broad range of support. Please visit our gallery to see us in action or get in touch for an informal chat.
As an SME, we are led by our social values. Recognising the wider determinants of health we strive to:
• Develop people and skills to improve 'life chances' for themselves and their families
• Increase supply chain resilience, capacity and sustainability
• Ensure effective stewardship over the programmes and resources we support
• Reduce the disability employment gap by recruiting for diversity
• Tackle workforce inequality
• Improve health and wellbeing
• Improve community integration
Home: Who We Are
bottom of page