Mon, 30 May|
An Introduction to Primary Care
For University of Roehampton 2nd year pre-reg nursing students and lecturers only. Consider SWL primary care as a first choice career destination. Join us for an introduction to SWL Primary Care! More information below.
Time & Location
30 May, 10:00 – 11:30
About the Event
Learn about the Primary Care landscape and how it's changed over the last two years. Gain a better understanding of who you will be working alongside and what to expect when you start. Discover what opportunities are available once you secure you role in General Practice and most importantly, hear from our GPNs (General Practice Nurses), first hand about their experience of working in Primary Care.
Topics to cover:
- An introduction to SWL Primary Care landscape
- GP contacts
- The wider team in Primary Care
- T&Cs of employment in Primary Care
- On the job education and training available after securing your role - CPD funding, SPIN fellowship, preceptorship
- Guest speakers to represent nursing in Primary Care
This is a virtual session held via MS Teams. An MS Teams link will be emailed to you once you have booked your place and again as a reminder nearer the time.
This session is organised and facilitated by SWL London Training Hubs