Wed, 08 Jun|
An Introduction to Primary Care
For Kingston University/St George’s University of London 2nd year paramedic students and lecturers only. Consider SWL primary care as a first-choice career destination
Time & Location
08 Jun, 10:00 – 11:30
About the Event
Join us for an introduction to SWL Primary Care!
Learn about the Primary Care landscape and how it's changed over the last two years. Gain a better understanding of who you will be working alongside and what to expect when you start. Discover what opportunities are available once you secure you role in General Practice and most importantly, hear from our Paramedics, first-hand about their experience of working in Primary Care.
Topics to cover:
- An introduction to SWL Primary Care landscape
- GP contacts
- The wider team in Primary Care
- T&Cs of employment in Primary Care
- On the job education and training available after securing your role - CPD funding
- Guest speakers to represent paramedics in Primary Care
This is a virtual session held via MS Teams. An MS Teams link will be emailed to you once you have booked your place and again as a reminder nearer the time.