Tue, 14 Jun|
An Introduction to Primary Care
For St George’s University of London 2nd year physio students and lecturers only. Consider SWL primary care as a career destination.
Time & Location
14 Jun, 18:00 – 19:30
About the Event
About this event
Join us for an introduction to SWL Primary Care!
Learn about the Primary Care landscape and how it's changed over the last two years. Gain a better understanding of who you will be working alongside and what to expect when you start. Discover what opportunities are available once you secure your role in General Practice and most importantly, hear from our Physios first-hand, about their experience of working in Primary Care.
Topics to cover:
- An introduction to SWL Primary Care landscape
- GP contacts
- The wider team in Primary Care
- T&Cs of employment in Primary Care
- On the job education and training available after securing your role - CPD funding
- Guest speakers to represent Physios in Primary Care
This is a virtual session held via MS Teams. An MS Teams link will be emailed to you once you have booked your place and again as a reminder nearer the time.
This session is organised and facilitated by SWL London Training Hubs