Communities of Practice Leadership Development Programme 2021 - 5 modules
Time & Location
About the Event
Participant Commitment The programme will run over one year between September 2021 and September 2022. The programme will consist of:
• Five one-day modules delivered as ten half-day virtual sessions 9-10 weeks apart
• Five virtual 1-hour co-consulting sessions to support and challenge each other.
• Four virtual drop-in coaching clinics to share learning and experiences with the other participants. • Online portal for guidance.
• Networking and discussion group (also on-line).
• Experiential Learning: commitment to convene approximately three or four community meetings over the course of the programme
• Celebration event September 2022 (in person/virtual)
Participants should plan for a time-commitment of at least ten days, to attend the five module days and extra time as needed to develop their own Community of Practice between modules. They should have the full support of their employing organisation and their line manage