Tue, 05 Oct | London
x Effective Coding in Primary Care (PDP)
This 3-hour workshop for non-clinical practice staff provides an introduction to the importance and benefits of effective coding.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
05 Oct, 13:30 – 16:00
London, Plough Rd, London SW11 2DE, UK
About the Event
- What is coding?
- Historical perspective
- Hierarchy and Structure
- Current Usage
- Why we need to use them appropriately.
- Adding information to the Patient Record
- How to locate the perfect code
- Dating codes
- Using episodicity
- Promoting to Problems
- Use of Resolved and Exception Codes
- How can we improve our data quality?
- Common Codes and Abbreviations
- Mistakes and how to correct them
- Legal Considerations