Mindfulness for Life - Cohort 11 - 8 weekly 2 hour sessions
Time & Location
About the Event
Mindfulness is about learning to be more present in your experience, rather than simply living your life on ‘autopilot’ - troubled by worries about the past or the future, racing to get things done and putting your own needs last.
How might mindfulness help me?
· Feel better - a greater sense of wellbeing
· Get along with people better
· Practical skills to better take care of yourself
· Better able to navigate challenges more skilfully
· See a wider perspective so you can also savour life more
How can I establish a mindfulness habit into a busy life?
To experience meaningful change, mindfulness is a habit that needs to be learned.
Just like physical exercise, this doesn’t happen by simply reading a book - it needs to be experienced, practiced and then woven into everyday life with practical skills and tools.