Minor Surgery Update
Time & Location
About the Event
Included on the course:
- Knowledge in aseptic non touch technique and remove sutures or staples using clean non touch or aseptic non touch technique pending wound assessment.
- Exploring the types of post operative dressings available and therapeutic effect.
- Clear understanding of acting as a chaperone and raising and escalating concerns.
- Discussing pre and post procedure advice and follow up, including consent, allergy screening, preparing the patient.
- Being able to recognise and manage a vasovagul syncope and vasovagal cervical shock.
- Familiarisation with the competency assessment framework and protocols.