POSTPONED - Understanding Strategic Development – (PDP) 1 Day
Time & Location
About the Event
This fully funded course, delivered by Syder & Young, is part of the Passport Development Programme 2019. To view more Primary Care Management courses in this Programme, please click on the event category above.
Course Content Participants will:
- Understand how to audit current internal (practice) situation
- Consider the external forces that impact on the practice
- Be able to generate creative thinking
- Identify practice aims and objectives
- Analyse problems and opportunities
- Develop good planning processes following good decision making
The Development Programme for Primary Care Management is ILM-recognised – delegates attending 10 or more of the 12 workshops are eligible for a certificate from ILM (£50 registration fee applies). All delegates will receive a Syder & Young Certificate of Attendance for individual workshops.
To book please email: Admin@syderandyoung.co.uk