Wed, 28 Sept|
HEE Introduction to Clinical Education and Training- 3 days
A new multi-professional course for clinical educators and supervisors in primary and community care. To book your place please contact: email@example.com
Time & Location
28 Sept, 09:30 – 9:35
London, Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DN, UK
About the Event
- This free, two or three-day course is for educators from any primary care background who are new to a training and/or supervisory role and who want to support and assess learners in practice. It is also open to experienced educators who want to develop faculty and/or deliver supervision skills courses in their own localities.
- Days 1 and 2 will focus on the essential skills of a supervisor.
- An optional day 3 is open to those who wish to progress their learning further and be supported to deliver faculty development initiatives locally via the Training Hubs/PCNs.
- Mode of delivery: Fully interactive, face-to-face, central London. There will be opportunities for networking and establishing connections with peers.
Who can attend?
- All supervisors and educators from across the primary and community care professions, who are new to supervision and training or who would like to refresh their skills.
- Supervisors/Educators and Training Hub/PCN Leads/Managers who would like to develop and deliver faculty development resources locally.
Dates: Course days will be delivered face to face; 09:30-16:30 hrs, Stewart House, Russell Square tbc
Day 1: Wednesday 28 September 2022
Day 2: Thursday 3 November 2022
Day 3: Tuesday 13 December 2022
How to book your place:
To book your place please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that this course is to support and develop those already or newly approved as educators to develop further; and those who are involved with faculty development in their localities. To secure formal approval as an Educator in all professions you will need to complete specific HEE processes: For example, for GP Educators, the GP Supervisor Course and approval. Please contact email@example.com for further information on approval.